maanantai 24. kesäkuuta 2013

Meitä odotetaan, antaa odottaa

There isn't anything to say anymore. I'm tired of this bullshit that some people call life. I'm so sick of trying and tired of crying.
Once there was a time, when I didn't care, now I hope that I could go back to those times. Everything is so damn difficult and nothing is like it seems to be.
Why can't people mean what they say? What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?
It would be so cool if I could read minds, nothing could be left unsaid.
Another thing that irritades me is that it seems so hard to some people to mind their own business. It's my life, I make my own decisions and if they are wrong decisions, at least I learn something. It's not like I'm stupid or something, but I just want to make my own mistakes. You learn better from your own mistakes than someone elses mistakes.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti